Friday, October 5, 2018

The Health Insurance Fund Help You?

I still had the tiny hope that the health insurance would help me with my problem after all, it has put a lot of psychological pressure on me. Unfortunately, after a few hours of research, i realized that the chances here are very low.

The hardship case would first have to be checked, which would then drag on again. In addition, some have tried before me in vain.  Of course you can try it. Maybe you have more luck and support, but i would not go there with too much expectations. 


Some hair transplant clinics in Pakistan offer the possibility to pay off the transplant in installments. I looked at several clinics and most of the monthly installments contributed upwards. 

I quickly realized that this was not an option that would be suitable for me. So i informed myself about a Hair Transplant In Lahore

Cost Of A Hair Transplant In Pakistan:
Again i opened the search engine and this time entered the following terms:
Hair transplant costs Pakistan. 

How much does a hair transplant cost in Pakistan?
That has already been enough, because i have been shown numerous clinics from Pakistan. The prices were a dream compared to a transplant in Pakistan is already possible. I can afford that sooner! But why is there such a big difference in price compared to other clinics?

1 comment: